- Produce detailed technical drawing, three-dimensional modelling and define specifications for specialized rubber parts, as well as the associated mould, tools and manufacturing designs.
- Responsible for coordination and management of end-to-end processes on CNC Machining Centre (s), including codification and actual implementation of design. Expected to plan and work in a hands-on environment along with operator to achieve desired design by stipulated timeline.
- Assist to coordinate with, and consult other colleagues to design, lay out, or detail components, and systems and to resolve design problems, as well as to troubleshoot on going manufacturing issues.
- Provide support to engineering manager for ad hoc projects, including customized tests and experiments.
- Asists to monitor the implementation of products based on design to minimize productions issues.
- Assist to develop and/or maintain proper documentation and organization of any materials related to technical drawing data files, and help initiate documentations on process flow.
- Proactively identify, discuss and implement improvements on existing design, process and system.
- Assist to provide research findings on fields related to KMK's existing and potential product base and proactively contribute to reference materials maintained by engineering team(s).
- Strong communication skills, both written and spoken, required for English and Bahasa.
- Strong engineering knowledge preferred, specifically with reference to material, manufacturing method, hydraulic, machineries and so on.
- Working knowledge in Solidworks required.
- Able to work with minimal supervision and expend necessary efforts to complete duties.
- Qualifications in related fields preferred (e.g. Diploma/Bachelor's degree in Engineering)
Perks & Benefits
- Annual leave