- Assist in achieving optimal business performance of the restaurant
- Assist in analyzing and planning restaurant sales levels and profitability
- Assist in preparing reports at the end of the shift/week, including staff control, food & cash control and sales
- Assist in creating and executing plans for department sales, profit and staff development
- Assist in monitoring labor and F & B costing matters including inventory control and conducting bi-monthly stock take.
- Maintain high standards of quality control, hygiene, and health and safety
Ensure the strict compliance by all service and kitchen staff to company’s standard operating procedures
- Any other appropriate duties and responsibilities as assigned
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Personal development opportunities
- Medical and Insurance Coverage
- Training and Skills Upgrading Opportunities.
- Overseas Assignment and Placement Training
Click to view the location on Google maps