● To assist Senior Manager, Integrity & Risk Management in managing daily activities of Integrity and Risk Management Unit
● To assist the Senior Manager to develop, monitor, review Risk Register and Risk Action Plan and report the overall risk exposure of the organization.
● To promote and inculcate integrity and risk management culture in the organization.
Risk Assessment, Risk Action Planning & Continuous Monitoring
● Assist in the implementation of appropriate risk management initiatives as per the approved Risk Management Framework with the focus on the identification of key risk exposures and mitigating treatment plans.
● Support the maintenance of the Risk Register to track the significant risk issues identified and to monitor the status of the risk mitigation action plans.
● Enterprise Risk (ER) and Programme Risk (PR) Reporting
● To consolidate the ER and PR report and prepare a draft report on ER and PR to Senior Manager, Integrity and Risk Management for approval before presentation to Management/Board (High-Level Risk Report).
Risk Awareness and Education
● Provide support to build risk awareness amongst staff.
● Assist in benchmarking and drafting integrity-related policies and procedures.
● Assist in preparing and conducting integrity awareness/talk.
● Assist in promoting the culture of integrity within the organization
● Degree in Business Studies, Accounting, Finance or other related disciplines
● Minimum of 5 years working experience in risk management
● Excellent exposure and knowledge in ISO:31000
● Good interpersonal skills, attention to detail, and ability to interact with all levels of staff.
● Presentation and public speaking skills
● Pro-active, self-motivated, disciplined, performance-driven, and able to work independently.
● Possess experience in conducting risk reviews.
Possess certification in Risk Management is an added advantage
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities