Maximizes cloud sales and sales representative effectiveness by determining and solving training needs. Design, develop, and deliver Cloud Sales and/or Sales curriculum and technical training. You will be required to engage, motivate and inspire others by communicating effectively in a virtual environment and in-person training sessions. A key member of our Cloud Sales and/or Sales projects working with a diverse range of technologies.
- Design quality sales training programs within budget limitations.
- Prepares new cloud sales and/or sales representatives by conducting orientation to sales and/or cloud sales process; developing individual coaching plans; providing resources and assistance; scheduling orientation senior representatives.
- Schedule individual and team training plans on a regular basis.
- Evaluate strengths and weaknesses to identify training needs.
- Oversee training material and suggest improvements.
- Choose appropriate training method per case (e.g. on-the-job training, seminars, and simulations).
- Design onboarding session for new hires and sales trainees.
- Evaluate sales team performance to ensure incorporation of taught techniques.
- Report on training program effectiveness.
- Create an open-communication climate and gather trainee feedbacks.
- Maintain updated curriculum database and training record.
- Stay up-to-date with employee development trends.
- Proven work experience as a Sales training specialist.
- Extensive knowledge of learning principles and modern training techniques.
- An ability to manage the full training cycle.
- Experience with learning management software.
- Excel in MS Office.
- Familiarity of sales process, preferably with customer service experience.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent organizational and team management skills.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Education, Human Resources or relevant field.
- Additional certification in training is a plus.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Casual dress code
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Fitness membership