1. Responsible in the planning and execution of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) projects.
2. Responsible for gathering information and preparing internal and external communications including corporate messages and speeches.
3. Responsible in writing, copy-editing, and publishing content for the company’s internal and external channels, including social media channels.
4. Assists with the creations of presentations and documents for both internal and external use.
5. Other tasks assigned by superior.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Communication / Mass Communication.
2. At least 1 to 2 years of relevant work experience.
3. Experience in media relations and corporate communications would be an advantage.
4. Excellent oral and written skills in English and Chinese. Written and verbal proficiency in Bahasa Malaysia would be an advantage.
5. Independent, responsible, detail and result oriented with a good sense of creativity.
6. Project management and good interpersonal skills.
Monday to Friday (10:00am to 7:00pm)
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Personal leave
- Sabbatical leave