Need to travel to Penang until Jun, accommodation and travel expenses provided
- Evaluate and reviews sales review, analyze and produce forecast for planning
- Plan and prioritize operation to ensure maximum performance and minimum delay.
- Keep track on forecasting and safety stock analysis to ensure smooth materials supply and planning in meeting customer's requirement.
- Liaise closely with material supplier to ensure there is no shortage to meet production schedule.
- Commit schedule and monitor daily output in order to meet schedule and achieve plan.
- Coordinate with manager in resolving production planning and control issues.
- Candidate must possess Diploma / Degree from any discipline
- At least 3 years of working experience in the related field
- Knowledge of production planning and quality controls principles.
- Strong organizational and problems solving skills, excellent communication abilities.
- Advance skills in MS Excel is essential.
Unit 28-06, Level 28, Q Sentral, 2A Jalan Stesen Sentral 2,
Click to view the location on Google maps
Web Developer Specialist
Procurement (Sourcing Executive)
Operational Support Specialist (Contract)
Documentation Officer (Senior Executive)
KL Eco City
Retail Sales Executive