- To in-charge of key in QC data
- Handling quality claims & QC related documents
- Do inspection at supplier's factory
- Attend QC from Japan HQ for inspection, checking factory & etc
- Attend buyers from Japan HQ for products exhibition
- Handle others QC related jobs
- Do translation Japanese to English on report to suppliers or vice versa
- Required language(s): Japanese (Must able to speak, read & write), English & Bahasa Malaysia.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in production factory is required for this position.
- Must have valid car driving license & willing to travel & go for Business trip when required.
Working Hours: 8.30am - 5.30pm (Mondays to Fridays)
Salary: RM2,800 - RM3,500 (depend on experience & skill) + allowances
Kindly send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested to apply.
*Regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Medical insurance