Essential Job Functions:
- Work on project teams to translate business requirements into system qualities that lead to repeatable and executable design strategies and patterns.
- Identify and define the opportunities for integration, selecting the tools, specifying the shared data & code resources, defining the interfaces and data-flows, and monitoring the success of the integration.
- Develop, institute, and maintain the IT design methodology, development process methodology, technology standards, and best practices.
- Provide oversight to ensure compliance with architectural standards and practices through all aspects of planning, execution, and operation.
- Lead the evaluation of new technology targeted for possible integration into the existing IT environment.
- Provide training and guidance to more junior developers.
- Survey external emerging developments, and evangelize new technologies, standards and methodologies.
- Develop, institute, and maintain the design and metadata repository for integrating all aspects of established architectural models.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Natural Sciences & Mathematics
- 12+ years of experience in IT, specifically in JDE E1 Development Tools, UX One, Java/Mobility, Orchestration, E1 pages, CafeOne, BI Publisher, etc.
- 3 to 5 or more years of demonstrably solid performance in an architect role working with cross-functional teams (within IT and/or within the business) on enterprise-level or complex/novel system implementations
- 3 to 5 years of relevant industry experience (e.g. medical device, pharmaceuticals, etc.) or in highly regulated environments
- - 3 to 5 years of relevant industry experience (e.g. medical device, pharmaceuticals, etc.) or in highly regulated environment.
- Extensive hands-on experience in JDE BSFN, BSSV, and rest API / Orchestrator development, debugging, and optimization.
- Strong hands-on development experience with JDE Mobile technology (MAF, Java, or similar)
- Strong hands-on experience on developing MS SQL stored procedures
- Excellent documentation and communication skills and interpersonal relationship skills including negotiating and relationship management skills with ability to drive achievement of objectives
- Broad and deep technical knowledge – expertise in multiple aspects including hardware, software, applications, and systems engineering and QA/testing
- Knowledge of common architectural methodologies, frameworks, and patterns
- Expert in architectural modeling and documentation (e.g. UML, BPML)
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Knowledge of financial modeling and planning as it pertains to IT investment
- Program and project management planning and organizational skills
- Knowledge of best practices related to IT governance, operations, and administration
- Strong written and verbal communication including the ability to communicate to various levels of audience or to explain complex or technical matters in a manner suitable for non-technical audiences
- Expertise in conducting RFPs, vendor assessments, and SOW/contract reviews
- Adhere to all EHS rules and requirements and take adequate control measures in preventing injuries to themselves and others as well as to the protection of environment and prevention of pollution under their span of influence/control
Unit 28-06, Level 28, Q Sentral, 2A Jalan Stesen Sentral 2,
Click to view the location on Google maps
Web Developer Specialist
Procurement (Sourcing Executive)
Operational Support Specialist (Contract)
Documentation Officer (Senior Executive)
KL Eco City
Retail Sales Executive