1. New Clients Development, Maintaining a good relationship with clients and applicants.
2. Work closely with clients and applicants on recruitment process to understand their recruitment and requirements to meet in a timely manner.
3. Proven ability to source, recruit and recommend good talents.
4. Organizing and arranging interviews between applicants and clients.
1. Minimum 2 years working experiences in recruitment or similar background.
2. Prefer candidates with diploma or degree qualification but not compulsory.
3. Must have good communication and interpersonal skill.
4. Result-Oriental , Self-motivated and a team player.
5. Excellent written and verbal communication in English. (Mandarin and Japanese proficiency preferred but not compulsory.)
1. Monthly Salary : 3k - 5k
2. Attractive Commission Structure.
3. Transport and Mobile Phone allowances.
4. PA Insurance Coverage, Medical Fees, EPF, SOCSO, Performance Incentive Structure.
5. Working Hours : 8.30am - 5.30am (Mon - Fri)
Kindly send your resume to email@example.com, if you are interested to apply.
(* Only short-listed candidates will be notified)