Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop strategy to increase and expand targeted business segments through digital marketing campaigns and communications.
- Plan, develop and execute marketing efforts and campaign to drive acquisition, conversions, revenue and positive customer experiences across target business segments.
- Define, develop and monitor reports to assess and optimize effectiveness of marketing initiatives
- Provide analytical insights that demonstrate a detailed knowledge of the digital platforms and channels and drive positive change.
- Conduct deep customer analystics across platforms to better understand target business segment behaviors and customer preferences. Recommend action based on analytical findings to drive a deeper customer relationship.
- Monitor competitive landscape and understanding of competitor’s online campaign to always stay one step ahead of the competitors
- Keep abreast of new and emerging digital marketing technologies and explore possibilities of utilizing if for Boost to improve acquisition, conversion and revenue.
Job Requirement :
- Preferable chinese speaking candidate due to nature of business.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Commerce, Mass Communications, Advertising,Marketing or equivalent.
- Knowledge of the various paid marketing channels and technologies, including social network advertising (Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, and more).
- Experience in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Premiere Pro will be an added advantage.
- Experience in handling marketing budgets and forecasting/ reporting results.
- Demonstrated creative problem-solving approach and analytical skills.
- Candidate must have Self-motivated & proactive.
- Required skill(s): Adobe PhotoShop, Adobe Premiere.
- Required language(s): Mandarin, English
- At least 3 - 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Perks & Benefits
- Great career growth path
- Personal development opportunities
- Friendly working environment
Working Hours : Monday – Friday ( 9:00am – 6:00pm ) & Saturday ( 9:00am – 2:00pm )
Working Location : No. 139A, 1st Floor, Jalan SS 2/24, 47300 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Tel : 03 – 7865 4236