- Carried out daily assign duty
- Responsible for carrying out quality inspection activities on incoming, in-process and finished products to ensure confirm to specifications.
- Responsible to collect & record quality data in the inspection records and reports.
- To make preparation for quality inspection and testing status reports.
- To assist in control of non-conforming products or materials including proper identification and segregation
Responsible for advising the Supervisor the non-conformist detected during inspection and recommend appropriate corrective and preventive action to be taken
- To keep track on the rejected and reworked products.
- To comply with the Company occupational safety, health and environment rules and regulations.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Engineering (Electrical, Mechanical, Metal Fabrication) of any discipline/Quality Management.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field
- Required Skill(s): MS Office
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Quality Control/Assurance or equivalent.
- Proficient in English, BM & Mandarin will be added advantage.
- Have knowledge in ISO Quality System related
- Willing to work on Saturday
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
Wisma Goodnite, Lot 1249, Jalan Kapar, Batu 15, 42200 Klang, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia.
Click to view the location on Google maps
Lorry - Located in Seri Kembangan and Balakong
Purchasing Asst/Executive (Beranang Semenyih & Jalan Kapar, Klang)
MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN - Beranang Semenyih & Jalan Kapar, Klang.
Lorry Attendant (2 available)