· Ensure that all finances are properly administered and monitored,
· including credit control.
· Advise on the proper allocation of resources.
· Ensure that appropriate financial regulations and controls are in place
and in use at all times.
· Make regular reports to the governing body on income, expenditure and any variations from budgets.
· Ensure that all financial reporting obligations are met in relation to submissions for funding, for grant aid, for contracts and any other initiatives.
· Providing accurate and timely financial reports and interpreting financial information;
· Monitoring and interpreting cash flows and predicting future trends;
· Developing financial management mechanisms that minimise financial risk;
· Conducting reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities;
· Managing a company's financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems;
· Liaising with auditors to ensure annual monitoring is carried out;
· Developing external relationships with appropriate contacts, e.g. auditors, solicitors, bankers and statutory organisations such as the Inland Revenue;
· Arranging new sources of finance for a company's debt facilities;
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Nearby public transport
- Casual dress code
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities