· Ensure work on site is carried in accordance with the approved drawings and specifications.
· Perform on-site inspection of work.
· Familiar with all the relevant drawings and written instructions, using them as a reference when inspecting work.
· Take measurement and samples on site so as to make sure that the work and materials meet the specifications and quality standards.
· Keep and maintain job-site files, documents, records and reports.
· Report to Superior on any shortfalls observed in regard to work compliance, quality control, health and safety matters.
· Attend any job-site meetings when if required.
· Implement any and all related policies, procedures and work instructions as so defined in the Company’s SoP.
Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the Superior.
· Certificate or Diploma in Civil & Structural Engineering or equivalent.
· Registered as Graduate Engineer (GE) or Inspector-Of-Works (IOW) with Board of Engineer Malaysia (BEM).
· 5-10 years of relevant working experience in foundation, building & civil engineering works.
Skills and Knowledge:
· Working knowledge on construction method, sequence and material.
· Knowledge on contract administration.
· Knowledge on site logistic and planning.
· Ability to read and interpret architectural and engineering drawings, specifications and other material pertinent to construction.
· Knowledge of building regulations, health & safety requirements.
· Able to liaise effectively with consultants and contractors.
· Computer-literate, able to write & communicate well in work.
Perks & Benefits
- Personal leave
- Open culture