- Plan and conduct IT audits in accordance with the approved annual audit plan.
- Assist to develop audit program and prepare audit work documentation as guided by the Internal Audit’s documentation standard to support audit conclusion and results.
- Prepare and discuss audit findings with relevant departments and develop practical, value added recommendations to address the root cause of the issues identified.
- Monitor and follow-up to ensure agreed improvement plans are timely implemented.
- Involvement in the Company’s J-SOX assessment process and other ad-hoc projects as and when required.
- Degree or relevant professional qualification in Information Technology, Computer Science or Information System Auditing / Security.
- Minimum of 4 years of IT audit / IT security experience.
- Good organisational and analytical skills, and possess strong sense of ownership to complete assigned tasks, audits within the stipulated timeframe.
- Good command of English with good report writing and communication skills.
- A good team player with high level of integrity, initiatives, and good interpersonal skills.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Nearby public transport
- Open culture
No. 8, Level 18, UOA Corporate Tower, Avenue 10, The Vertical Bangsar South City, Jalan Kerinchi, 59200 Kuala Lumpur
Click to view the location on Google maps
Assistant Manager, Investor Relations
EPPF Processing, Finance Group
Assistant Manager , QA Analyst
Head, IT Digital (Digital Payment)
Manager, IT Audit
Manager- IT Security, Risk & Compliance