- To establish strategy, develops business plans, and oversees the development and implementation of technology solutions to meet business needs.
- To provide leadership and oversight to manage performance and results in one or more Information Technology (IT) disciplines.
- Provides leadership, influence, vision, and direction to the organization to contribute to achieving the Company's goals
- Supports and fosters innovative technologies to deliver new ideas that enable business transformation
- Ensures technology processes are conducted in line with applicable standards and company policies
- Identify and explore opportunity to apply digitalization solutions.
- Manage the digital transformation journey of the business unit and lead change initiatives.
- Identify, develop and deploy resources for digitalization projects.
- Responsible to guide & drive department to understand new technology and digitization process.
- Ensure new, current system process and outputs are conforming to regulation requirements.
- Manage the effective resource planning, reporting and coordination of projects/initiatives to deliver change in line with business requirements.
- Actively seek new technology and lead initiatives to develop innovative approaches to connect our brands with consumers.
- Adapt latest knowledge on consumer market, demands and payment system via digital platform (i.e. mobile, ecommerce, SEO/PPC, email, social media marketing, etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Programming and Development or equivalent.
- Well verse in Fintech & digital applications (e-wallet/ e-money) environment.
- Good understanding in cloud technology and micro services.
- Knowledge of new technologies which can transform organizations
- Having an exposure in project management using different methodologies.
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance
- Open culture
- Car Allowance
- Petrol Card
No. 8, Level 18, UOA Corporate Tower, Avenue 10, The Vertical Bangsar South City, Jalan Kerinchi, 59200 Kuala Lumpur
Click to view the location on Google maps
Assistant Manager, Investor Relations
EPPF Processing, Finance Group
Assistant Manager , QA Analyst
Head, IT Digital (Digital Payment)
Manager, IT Audit
Manager- IT Security, Risk & Compliance