An exciting industry awaits for those seeking to develop a career in Executive Search. As an authority on leadership and talent, Solomann understands the value in identifying key people with potential, providing them with an opportunity to progress in their career. We empower individuals and shape their success through guidance whereby they are able to put their skills to work. If you’re a people-oriented person and passionate in making a difference, we’d be interested to invite you to have a discussion with us for a Regional Consultant / Associate position with our Malaysia Office.
With Solomann, the role offers continuous learning – from your colleagues and on-the-job experience as well as training. With searches across multiple countries in Asia covering different cultures, local issues and needs, our team delivers specialist expertise in their respective industries. We are a results-oriented culture to support the needs of our multinational clients.
Consultants are responsible for winning executive search assignments, representing Solomann in the marketplace and executing assignments to the highest standards of quality. They combine industry experience, professional service skills and the ability to represent on behalf of their clients, candidates and the firm on the advancement of the client and firm interests. Consultants are to identify new business and make business decisions that optimize Solomann’s profitability. You will oversee the execution of all phases of the search process. As a champion of the industry, your role cultivates trusting and productive relationships with clients and candidates. You’ll also be mentoring Associates and other team members to expand the team ensuring that the highest standards of quality are always adhered.
Those with lesser work experience will be considered as Associates, working closely with Consultants on the assigned search assignments. Together as a team, they will support the assigned searches, specific tasks depend on the individual search but may include assisting with the of search strategy, preparing target lists of companies and potential candidates and coordinating internal and external research resources. Associates need to carry themselves in a mature manner to contact high-potential prospects, writing position specifications, conducting candidate interviews together with Consultants and completing progress reports and documentation. Additional business development, research and other activities may be assigned in line with the direction of the firm.
- A University graduate in any discipline.
- In possession of at least five years’ work experience in any industry. Those with prior experience in consulting and/ or working in a consultative role where multiple projects and competing demands are the norms will be at an advantage.
- Those applying for Consultants require a proven business development ability, especially within a specific industry and has led to a long-term relationship with clients/ customers.
- Ability to cold call with perseverance and tenacity to achieve results on behalf of clients.
- Enjoy meeting and engaging with new people at all levels on a daily basis.
- A good sense of priorities, strong project management and execution skills with the ability to manage assignments from start to finish.
- Enjoy a multi-culture working environment.
- Proficient in verbal and written English. Mandarin will be a definite advantage.
- Experience in Executive Search is not necessary as training will be provided.
- High level of integrity and business ethics, without exception.
- Fresh graduates are welcomed.
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Medical insurance