Our Telemarketer roles are often the first interaction our customers have with our brand. That’s why it’s important for us to find the right people to deliver the best customer experience.
In this role, you will be interacting with customers via phone call answering product related inquiries. Always be professional and courteous, you will provide accurate, timely and value-adding customer service to all internal, external, and prospective customers.
Job Description: -
- Conducting outbound and/ or inbound call by provide accurate and understandable information to all customers by contacting them to follow up on purchases, suggest purchase options and also discover their wants and needs.
- Responsible in achieving individuals and team related KPIs set at the end of every month.
- Maintaining consistent number of outbound calls per day following targets set
- Accurately record and update customers data, conversations and correspondence into the CRM.
- Understand and be familiar with the product, policy and procedures that set by Management
- Remain polite, patient and courteous with customer throughout the experience.
- Be agile to changes and continue to develop deeper knowledge and skills through team review sessions.
- Support in administration as and when required by the Team Leader and/or Manager
Job Requirements: -
- SPM/ Diploma in Marketing/ Business Communication/ Consumer Studies or fresh graduates are encouraged to apply. Training will be provided.
- Sales/ Marketing/ Customer Service experience in FMCG industry will be an added advantage.
- Strong conversation handling, communications, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Willing to learn and accept challenges, hardworking, can work independently with minimum supervision and a good team player.
- Required Language (s): - Fluent in English and Bahasa Melayu.
- Annual Trip
- Increment & Bonus
- Outstanding career development opportunity
- Group PA & Hospitalization Insurance coverage