Qualifications and requirements :-
- Applicants must possess SPM/STPM/Certificate/Diploma in Construction Management
- Fundamental knowledge of construction techniques, building materials, standards and equipment
- Familiar and experience participate in Government/Private tender submission process
- Proficiency in common office applications/machines.
- Possess positive working attitude, strong attention to detail, proactive, responsible, resourceful and able to work independently.
- Well versed in technical/computing skills programs like Excel, Word and ppt.
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and possess ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as with team members
Provide all company related document as per required in tender requirement.
Update company profile frequently if necessary
Monitor the expired date and renew all company related registered authority such as CIDB, SPKK, PKK, STB,MOF
- To help QS prepare tender documents and inking bill of quantities
Perks & Benefits
- Central location/PJ nearby Federal Highway
- Casual dress code/Smart
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Regular team activities
- Medical Claims/PA insurance
- Personal leave
- Open environment