- Draft, analyse and negotiate contracts, agreements, all types of contractual documents, and other relevant documents.
- Establish, review and maintain standard contractual document templates.
- Participate in meetings, discussions, and negotiations on legal matters and business dealings as and when required.
- Conduct assessment on issues and liaise with external legal firms on matters that require external assistance.
- Provide advisory on a broad range of legal topics and managing queries from various internal stakeholders (CEO, management, operation units), ensuring that the company’s interests are protected from a legal standpoint.
- Establish sound legal guidelines, policies, and processes in line with the business direction.
- Act as the custodian of all legal documents and contracts; the reference point for all contractual obligations of the company.
- To prepare a status report and to keep the management updated on all relevant legal matters.
- To provide guidance and awareness to the operating units on potential legal issues.
- Perform any other tasks related to legal matters.
- Minimum Degree in Law (LLB), admitted to the Malaysian Bar (optional)
- At least 7 years of working experience in legal practice or in-house counsel
- Experience in relevant legal areas such as corporate, commercial, litigation, intellectual property, data protection & privacy, dispute resolution & ADR, employment & industrial relation
- Articulate with excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Able to deal with a demanding internal team, including the ability to prioritize and handle multiple matters effectively within a short time frame
- A team player but able to work independently in a fast-paced environment with minimum supervision
- Solution-oriented, self-motivated & resourceful
- Hands-on, meticulous and adaptable
- Strong business acumen.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
Block 3730, Persiaran APEC, Cyberjaya, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps