- Facilitates and supports the relationship with Malaysia Digital Hubs (MDH) operators throughout the project duration and act as the main point of contact between them and other business units within division.
- Assists in ensuring the application submitted by MDH operators comply with stipulated criteria and monitoring the progress in a structured manner.
- Scouts, assesses, curates and creates programs with ecosystem partners for collaboration with MDH operators.
- Analyses information/ data to make appropriate decisions to boost the startup ecosystem at MDHs and their communities.
- Assists and provides guidance to less experienced team members within division.
- Provides effective coordination, facilitation, operations and administration of MDH engagements within agreed quality and standards in line with the MDEC’s goals.
- Participates actively in MDH engagement initiatives with ecosystem partners.
- Facilitates operations of MDH efficiently and effectively within quality standards by understanding desired outcomes and executing accordingly.
- Supports MDHs’ value propositions and initiatives with ecosystem partners to deliver desired outcomes.
- Ensures continued growth and development of MDH and startup ecosystem by providing feedback, input and actively participating in events/forums/ conferences.
- Assists potential MDH operators’ fulfilment of criteria to ensure accurate and complete submission within policy and compliance standards.
- Supports management and monitoring of projects related to MDHs’ community-building, engagement and ecosystem partnership.
- Collaborates with Technology, Funding and Talent partners to create dedicated programmes for MDH and their communities.
- Positions and markets Malaysia Tech Entrepreneur Programme (MTEP) via MDH.
- Facilitates tech community engagements by managing leads and ensures prospective members are funnelled to relevant MDEC PIC and programs.
- Supports assessment and management of partnerships with potential stakeholders or ecosystem partners by creating opportunities to engage with relevant partners that potentially generates maximum value for the tech community.
- Minimum Degree holder in IT/ Business/Marketing/Management or related fields.
- Minimum 4 years of relevant working experience.
- Good domain knowledge of ICT industry in general.
- Preferable with sub-cluster/vertical domain expertise.
- Soft skills:
- Interpersonal skills
- Presentation skills
- Team Player & Multitasking
- Business etiquette
- Internal & External Customer Focus
- Knowledge of current policies and regulation
- Behavioral traits which includes attitude, motivation and time management
- Technical skills:
- Expert understanding of Technology, Business, Economics related to ICT enabled Industry
- Good understanding of ICT industry, business & technology trends
- Analytical skill
- Business & Market Intelligence Project Management
Perks & Benefits
- Casual dress code
- Medical insurance
Cyberjaya, 63000 Selangor, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps