- Handle full set of account preparation and record filing.
- Filing invoice purchase orders and supplier invoices and etc.
- Perform accounting duties operations such as payment and receipt
- Handle delivery assignment purchasing of goods
- Responsible for account transactions including creditor and debtor accounts; Prepare payment voucher and issuance of cheques.
- Assist in account monthly closing.
- Perform day-to-day general administrative tasaks inluding filing, keeping records, and assuring accurate document filing.
- Handle incoming calls.
- To carry out any ad hoc tasks given by superior/ Directors of the company.
- Fresh graduates are encourage to apply. Min SPM / Diploma / Degree
- Candidates with relevant working experience will have added advantage. Min 2 years experience in related field
- Female Chinese preferred
- Familiar with computerized accounting system, preferably SQL
- Required skill(s): MS Excel, MS Word, MS Powerpoint
- Required language(s): English, Chinese, Bahasa Malaysia
- Punctuality, discipline, detail-oriented, multitasker, good working attitudes, hardwaorking, ability to self-check input and verify its correctness.
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities