- At least 2-4 years of experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Basic computer knowledge and technical skill will be an added advantage.
- Effective problem-solving abilities and communication skills.
- Able to communicate, reading and writing in English and Malay.
- Must be well-organized and have the ability to prioritize task
- To ensure production quality and safety standards comply with the requirement of GMP & ISO.
- To ensure production staff to keep their personal hygiene and cleanliness of equipment and premise all the time.
- To report process issue/ machine malfunction to the superior and liaise with the maintenance department to resolve the problem.
- To verify the quantity of raw material/packaging material bring into production and returned all materials to store before the end of production days.
- To record all activity processing in the document (Batch Manufacturing Record).
- To record the final production output, quantity of raw material and packaging material damaged/ rejected at end of production days.
- To record any reworked product and semi-finished products inventory at the end of production days.
- To arrange manpower and job in the processing and packing line.
- To ensure all equipment and facilities always cleaned and well maintained.
- To work closely with the operator, QA/QC personnel and related department to meets customer and audits requirement.
- To undertake any other jobs as assigned by the superior or Management of the company from time to time.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Nearby public transport
- Casual dress code
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
No. 65-69, Jalan TPP 1/13, Taman Perindustrian Puchong, Batu 12, 47100 Puchong, Selangor Darul Ehsan.
Click to view the location on Google maps