A global leader in patient-focused medical innovations for structural heart disease, as well as critical care and surgical monitoring. Driven by a passion to help patients, the company collaborates with the world's leading clinicians and researchers to address unmet healthcare needs, working to improve patient outcomes and enhance lives. Headquartered in Irvine, California. It has extensive operations in North America, Europe, Japan, Latin America and Asia and currently employs over 15,000 individuals worldwide.
1. Invoice/Travel and Expenses (T&E) Processing
- Attend to the Accounts Payable inbox and clearing of scanned invoice workflow on daily basis
- Ensuring timely and accurate processing data entry for all T&E expenses and invoices into accounting system i.e. including those with or without a purchase order.
- Ensure T&E electronic expense reports check and review in compliance with global and supplemented local policies
- Resolving any expenses reports issues that occur within the end-to-end T&E process.
- Regularly track & timely escalation of outstanding issues to Manager for resolution
- Where required, participate in knowledge transfer to secure a safe transfer of work from Finance departments abroad to the Business Service Centre
2. Payments Transaction
- Payment clearing is done on time in JDE Financials to ensure accounts always reflect the current state
- Reverse and coordinate with site finance to investigate non successful payments
- Ensure payment are made to employees, vendor/service providers are made based on payment term and adherence to payment schedules
- Update existing desktop procedures to reflect changes in process
- Create ticket (service now) for all services or issues requests
- Understand backup process and backup each other when needed
- Any ad-hoc assignments assigned, always meet/exceeds work quality and meet KPIs
- Support and execute continuous improvement initiative to streamline existing accounts payable processes
- Well versed in JAPANESE, Mandarin & English Language.
- Experience of working in SSC and with VAT knowledge is highly preferred.
- Possessed team player qualities and takes initiative and ownership of assigned duties.
- Good communications skills both verbal and written in Japanese and English. Proficiency in Mandarin would be an added advantage.
- Computer literate, competent in Microsoft office, and conversant in JDE system preferred or any experience with other ERPs.
- Preferably with minimum of 2-3 years of working experience in Accounts Payable or any other accounting function preferably from Shared Services environment.