APP Timber was founded in 1998 and is the largest European-owned Asian-based supplier of legally sourced imported timber products. We are focusing on delivering added value in providing material and service solutions to wood-related industries.
Our headquarter is located in Shah Alam, Malaysia, we run sales operations in five major markets namely China, Indonesia, Malaysia/Singapore, Thailand, and Vietnam with own warehouses in Shah Alam, Semarang/Indonesia, and Bangkok/Thailand. We also service other emerging markets such as Bangladesh, India, Mauritius, Maldives, Sri Lanka and others. In addition, we export Asian-made products to Europe and the USA.
Our VISION is "To be the trusted partner and customers’ ultimate choice for legally sourced timber solutions.”
Our MISSION is "Delivering innovative wood-based solutions and outstanding service to our customers worldwide.”
The “Business Developer” will be responsible for the marketing & sales of our company’s products and services in southern Malaysia (Johor & Melaka). This position is reporting to the Malaysian sales Team Leader.
- Maintain and expand our existing customer base
- Structured and consequent follow up on existing orders, inquiries, offers, payments and related matters
- Generate leads, and develop them into buying customers
- Develop opportunities for for cross sales and introduce new products
- Achieve or exceed the agreed yearly sales or gross margin targets
- Represent & promote APP Timber as the leading innovative timber solutions provider
- Minimum 5 years sales & marketing experience preferably in wood-related industries
- Proactive and able to work independently with daily reporting
- Fluent in Mandarin and Hokkien and proficient in written and spoken English
- In possession of a valid driving licence and a car
- Computer literate
WHY JOIN US?
APP Timber currently employs about 60 staff in five countries. We believe in focusing on personal engagement and training (in-house & external) and own initiative for further development. All colleagues work closely and harmoniously as a team. Our colleagues are proud to be part of the APP Timber family, made up of people from different culture, country, race, and religion, comprising staff from Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, China, Germany, and the Netherlands. All together, we make APP Timber “a great place to work”.
Visit www.apptimber.com to learn more about out company, people, and the work we do. Interested candidates are invited to write in with their updated resume stating their current and expected salary and recent photo to our Headquarter Office, Malaysia.
APP Timber Sdn Bhd
21 Jalan Utarid U5/11
Mah Sing Industrial Park
40150 Shah Alam
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Competitive salary
- Performance related bonuses
- Car mileage allowance
- Attractive working environment, we believe in teamwork
- 5 days working week