Develops, implements, sustains Salesforce.com and related Sales & Marketing enterprise applications in Asia Pacific to improve business processes, develop systems and policies, improve user proficiency, and promote system adoption in collaboration with key stakeholders. This position will be also responsible for all technical aspects of Salesforce.com, including data migrations, data quality, systems integrations, 3rd party applications, AppExchange products, and custom code.
- Performs root cause analysis and troubleshoot business systems, interfaces, configurations, etc., including testing and researching data integrity/accuracy.
- Assesses business needs of assigned functional area; including but not limited to determining which business processes to re-engineer or automate. Develop and propose technology solution options.
- Design, develop, configure, code, test, and debug complex new features, enhancements to meet business process requirements.
- Engage in code and technical design reviews of solution implementations to ensure code quality and standard methodologies are maintained.
- Document and develop in-depth knowledge of applications and interfaces used to support business processes.
- Conduct research on emerging technologies in support of business process and recommend technologies that will increase cost effectiveness
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer science or related field , 8 Years years experience Experience in a Business Systems Analyst role or related experience required; OR
- Master's Degree or equivalent in Computer science or related field , 6 Years years experience related experience required
- Strong ability to manage and deal with different cultures and nationalities
- Strong analytical and logical problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal relations, written & verbal communication skills
- Possess and display sound judgment; initiative; flexibility and detail-orientation
- Ability to develop and maintain business and technical documentation
- Competent in handling multiple tasks with attention to detail, and perform duties with minimal supervision
- Ability to adapt to new technologies
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing environment
- Ability to support interfaces with multiple systems
- Experience working in complex, matrixed environments
- Prior experience working in complex global business environment
- Experience managing small IT projects
- Experience interacting with and managing SaaS solutions and external vendors
- Adhere to all EHS rules and requirements and take adequate control measures in preventing injuries to themselves and others as well as to the protection of environment and prevention of pollution under their span of influence/control
- 4+ years previous development experience with Salesforce.com
- Solid understanding of and detailed experience with Salesforce.com architecture and API
- Detailed experience writing Visualforce, Lightning Component, Apex classes and triggers
- Experience integrating Salesforce.com with other applications via real-time, batch, sync/async
- Experience with scripted data loader, web services, cloud or on-premise middleware and other enterprise integrating technologies
- Business level English required
- 15 % ( United States or Japan)