- Develop and implement HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Managing the full spectrum of human resource functions including but not limited to business partnering, recruitment and selection, compensation and benefits, learning and organization development, employee relations and communications, HR reporting, HR administration, ad hoc projects and other duties as assigned.
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
To ensure the all documented procedures set are implemented and maintained at all times.
- Liaise with all government and regulatory bodies and ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
- To ensure the Company goals/Team KPIs/Quality/Environmental Policy are constantly progressing, implemented and maintained at all times.
- To disseminate the Company goals/Team KPIs/Quality/Environmental Policy within the team.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma / Degree Holder.
- 2 - 3 years of HR Manager Experience in HR full spectrum in Manufacturing/FMCG/Texitle Insdustry.
- Batu Pahat Local is preferred as more familiar with the local culture.
- Proficiency in Mandarin as need to deal with overseas client.
- Well versed in employment & labour laws and regulations.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Personal development opportunities
Lot 1376 GM127, Mukim Simpang Kanan, Jalan Kluang, 83000 Batu Pahat, Johor
Click to view the location on Google maps