Role & Responsibilities:
- Establish relationships and secure contracts with new customers to build and maintain a healthy sales pipeline to meet or exceed sales targets.
- Drive the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to closed sales.
- Identifies and analyze customer needs and develop solutions adapted to client expectations
- Anticipates evolution of customer demands and translate those into service offerings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Develops and implements a plan for closing business and maintaining long-term customer relationships.
- To implement strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base.
- Candidate must possess at least higher secondary/ diploma or equivalent in any field.
- At least 5 years of working experience in a similar position in freight forwarding or logistics industry.
- Knowledge in using Power Point (PPT), Excel and Word will be an added advantage.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Medical insurance
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps