- Deliver weekly and monthly sales KPIs
- Building rapport with business partners and liaising with potential customers
- Ensuring effective communication between technical team and customers
- Assess customer's requirements and propose best suitable solution.
- Run road show/expo and carry out sales activities to acquire leads/sales
- Daily update to management on sales activities and keep CRM database up-to-date
- Cultivate consistent email communication for customers
- Provides assistance on RFP responses and proposal creation for prospective customers
- Protect company proprietary and confidential information
- Direct report to CEO / GM
- Passion for growing business
- Enjoy meeting & working with people
- Attentive, hardworking, positive energy
- Honest, transparent, respectful
- BS/BA Degree in IS/IT, Computer Science, Process/Industrial Engineering, or related experience
- Excellent interpersonal, relationship management and communication skills – written and verbal.
- Ability to successfully convey product details to a non-technical audience as well as foster credibility with more technical audiences.
- Ability to manage and grow sales volume and flexible to work overtime when necessary
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a high level of productivity, manage competing priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constrains in a fast-paced, collaborative, and team-oriented environment
- Proven consultative sales skills, including the ability to discover customer problems and implications, establish value and financial justification resulting in customer purchase
- Ability to successfully interact with key members of the customer’s organization, including members of Finance, IT, Production, and Operations.
- Willing to gain knowledge and training in ERP industry
- Travel required within Malaysia.
- Proficient in oral & written English & Bahasa Malaysia; Mandarin has added advantage
- Strong computer skills, highly proficient within Microsoft Office Software (Excel, PowerPoint, Words, etc)
- 2 Full Time position required (Penang / Kuala Lumpur)
Perks & Benefits
- 1% Sales Commission and performance bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Personal development opportunities
Suite 9-10, Wisma UOA II, Jalan Pinang, 50450 Kuala Lumpur
Click to view the location on Google maps