- Manage finance planning and performance management processes and related financial decisions potentially including strategic plan and annual contract planning/forecasting, target development, financial performance reporting/analysis, financial modelling, and decision support for a manufacturing plants and logistic.
- Liaise with relevant Business Units and utilise relevant information to produce reports and carry out data analysis.
- Ensure accuracy in the computation of standard costs and make revisions as required, with knowledge in cost variance analysis and standard costing.
- Involved in cost build processes to determine pricing and maximising cost effectiveness with the rate and other terms affecting the cost are calculated correctly.
- To create costing and pricing/TP simulations to derive optimal pricing decision.
- Support Financial Control reporting and review of any other projects required.
- Ensure that policies are understood in the organization and that proper controls and compliance are in place.
- Partner with plant/logistic management to provide critical financial perspective and insight for business strategies and decisions. You will also monitor and adjust execution of actions.
- Drive for harmonization, efficiencies, and improvements to ways of working and build a mindset of continuous improvement within the Finance team.
- Manage the inventory/manufacturing tax/audit process with internal and external audit.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Professional Degree in Finance/Accountancy or equivalent.
Accounting designation with years of solid controllership experience in a producing cost accounting background (manufacturing environment).
- Confident with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Possess initiative and ability to work independently, hands-on, hard-working, responsible, able to handle multiple tasks and meet tight deadlines.
- Self-motivated, responsible, organized, a team player and be able to deliver.
- Sound knowledge of Malaysia indirect tax regulation which includes SST.
- Knowledge with SAP and advanced proficiency in MS Office, primarily Excel, PowerPoint
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
- Fitness membership
No. 1 Jalan Bukit Belimbing 26/38, Persiaran Kuala Selangor, Section 26, 40400 Shah Alam, Selangor Darul Ehsan
Click to view the location on Google maps