Duties & Responsibility
- Reading and interpreting technical drawing and design models.
- Inputting the product design into the computer modeling software.
- Troubleshooting issues during the FAI stage and manufacturing process.
- Creating the CNC program as per COS
- Cost & Budget Management
- Process Improvements and Optimized too path
- RFQs Development & Costing
- Verifying from NcSimul
- Verified from Checklist (CNC program, Tool list, NcSimul file, and setup document/WI
- Customized setup sheet/WI, cutting tool list from NX/Catia/NcSimul
- Automatic Probing code and setup from Heidenhai/Fanuc/Mitsubishi control
- Monitor FAI/work progress
- CNC machine Application training for operators
- Control of DPD document
- Diploma or Bachelor holder with at least 3 years experience in programming.
- Multi-axis (5+) Mill/Turn
- Must be able to react to normal machine scheduling and emergency requirements to maintain a steady flow of parts through CNC equipment.
- Assignments may also originate from opportunities that develop in the shop.
- Must be able to Program through CAD-CAM software (not just controller).
- Prior Machining Experience or Background in a Manufacturing Environment preferred
- Previous experience in a regulated industry – Medical/Auto/Aerospace preferred
- Create documents and verbally communicates in a clear, concise, and effective format.
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
Lot 14643, Locked Bag 222, Jalan Kuala Selangor, 47000 Sungai Buloh, Selangor
Click to view the location on Google maps