- Update accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Update financial data into databases to ensure information is accurate.
- Prepare Staff Claims.
- Perform monthly bank reconciliation.
- Maintain proper filing of accounting documents for record keeping.
- Liaise with Auditor for tax/account related matters.
- Monitoring cmpany cash flow and do monthly report for overviewing.
- Process PO ,Invoice and Quoation from suppliers & follow up on lead time.
- Responsible in office administration including document preparation, filling, phone answering, reception, parcel receiving.
- Liaise with courier company for parcel deliveries.
- Able to work independently, self initiative, highly responsible, detailed person &
- Possess at least SPM / Unified Examination Certificate (UEC) / LCCI / Diploma.
- Good MS Excel and MS Word, experience with accounting
- To ensure all accounting records are maintained in accordance with the accounting standards as well as substantiated with proper documentation and supporting evidence.
- Prepare payment voucher, petty cash voucher, journal, accounts receivable, and
processing of accounts payables.
- Written and spoken in English, Bahasa Melayu & Mandarin.
- Able to do sourcing of building materials
- Perform any other duties assigned from time to time.
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
59-2, Block E, Platinum Walk, No. 2, Jalan Langkawi, Taman Danau Kota, 53300 Setapak, Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps