- Preferably managing a multi-site portfolio consisting of apartments and commercial buildings.
- To implement and enforce house rules & regulation in order to create a conducive living environment .
- To monitor and manage the operations of service providers (e.g. domestic cleaning, security services, pest control, lift maintenance firefighting equipment and ect);
- Ensure compliance with all safety rules and regulations.
- Must be familiar with Strata management Act 2013(757), Strata Management Regulation 2015, Strata Management Tribunal 2015, and able to liaise with local council.
- Must be able to comprehend building construction plans and drawing.
- Able to manage supplier, control and monitor facility budget.
- To administer service charge, sinking fund collection and maintenance of building strata.
- To prepare & provide daily/monthly report to the JMB on the status of the condominium pertaining to issues such as operational, financial, manpower, etc.
- Candidate must possess at least Degree or Diploma in Property or Building Management or related qualification.
- Good Written Skills and language Spoken especially in English.
- Able to prepare reports and presentation slides.
- Must be computer literate and possess good leadership and organizational skills.
- Good work attitude, interpersonal skills and able to work independently.
- Excellent planning and communication skills.
- Experience in using UBS (BSM) software will be added advantage
- Required to work during Saturday (half day) and off office hour (committee / council meeting)
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
B-11-3A & B-11-05, Level 11 Gateway Corporate Suites, Gateway Kiaramas, No-1, Jalan Desa Kiara, Mont Kiara, 50480, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps