- Prepare monthly bank reconciliation report, P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow Statement reports.
- Maintain proper record and organization of account & admin filing system.
- Responsible for day-to-day accounts and administration tasks.
- Any other ad hoc assignment.
- Handling HR function such as payroll, EPF, Socso, PCB and etc.
- Due to the nature of this job function, it is expected that the employed candidate will spend about 30% of her time on Accounts and about 70% of her time on Admin.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin (preference)
- Possess at least a LCCI/Diploma/Advanced in Accounting, Finance or related field qualifications.
- Experienced in handling daily and monthly accounts and administrative tasks.
- Possess good knowledge of basic bookkeeping procedures.
- Familiar with accounting standards, tax laws, and filing procedure.
- Strong analytical skills, able to work independently with minimum supervision with good working attitude.
- Advance level in MS Excel and good knowledge of accounting software.
- Organization and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to handle sensitive, confidential information.
- At least 3-5 years of working experience in this related field is required and experience in handling accounts.
- Candidates must be willing to work at Meru, Klang.
- Working Hours Monday - Friday (8.30am - 6pm)
Perks & Benefits
- Personal leave (upon confirmation)
- Medical leave
- PA Insurance (upon confirmation)
- Medical and Hospitalisation Insurance (upon confirmation)
- 5 Day working week
No.11, Jalan Meru Indah 22/KU8, Kawasan Perindustrian Meru Barat,
Click to view the location on Google maps