- Provide accurate and timely counsel to executives in a variety of legal topics (labour law, partnerships, international ventures, corporate finance etc.).
- Work with management to devise efficient defense strategies.
- Specify internal governance policies and regularly monitor compliance.
- Research and evaluate different risk factors regarding business decisions and operations.
- Apply effective risk management techniques and offer proactive advise on possible legal issues.
- Communicate and negotiate with external parties (regulators, external counsel, public authority etc.), creating relations of trust.
- Draft and solidify agreements, contracts and other legal documents to ensure the company's full legal rights.
- Deal with complex matters with multiple stakeholders and forces.
- Provide clarification on legal language or specifications to everyone in the organization.
- Conduct your work with integrity and responsibility.
- Maintain current knowledge of alterations in legislation.
- Proven experience as a legal counsel in business environment.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of corporate law and procedures.
- Full understanding of the influences of the external environment of a corporation.
- Demonstrated ability to create legal defensive or proactive strategies.
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity.
- Good judgement and ability to analyse situations and information.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Law or J.D. degree.
- Masters in Business Administration will be considered an advantage.
Interested candidate may email your latest resume to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted for a private and confidential discussion.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Personal leave
- Open culture