- To achieve yearly sales package and vehicle throughput as per target set
- To maintain and achieve Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI) and SEAward score as per target set
- To update customers regularly on vehicle repair status
- To maintain and achieve First Fixed Visit (FFV) score as per target set
- Fully compliance to Mercedes-Benz Workshop Process Consultant (WPC) and Dealer’s standards
- To monitor Work In Progress (WIP) – closing and housekeeping of the WIP < 14 days
- Back Order Parts monitoring – clearance of outstanding parts < 30 days
- To ensure payments received before releasing customers’ vehicles
- To improve knowledge through MBM training programs (CSA Certification) and in-house Training
- Fully compliance to ISO Certification requirements
- To print out and explain Service Maintenance Sheets according to Workshop Information System (WIS) to customers
- Any other ad-hoc tasks/duties as assigned
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma or Degree in Automotive Engineering or any related field.
- Applicants must possess minimum 1-2 years of working experience as service advisor.
- Candidate must be willing to work at Iskandar Puteri, Johor.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
7B, Jalan SILC 1/4 Kawasan Perindustrian SILC 79200 Iskandar Puteri Johor
Click to view the location on Google maps