We are looking out for a Software Programmer with C#.Net / C++, Visual Studio experience and preferably from Manufacturing domain, JD is below.
- Work with Engineers, Technicians to support software/applications development for manufacturing/production equipment/machines.
- Troubleshoot/Debug/Upgrade software applications of automation equipment/machines in manufacturing/production environment
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Electrical/Electronic/Mechatronics/Automation Engineering
- Minimum 3 years’ experience on software support/development with C++ or C# language on MS Visual Studio environment
- Familiar with Microsoft Windows OS installations, OS upgrades, application installations, hardware driver installations
- Experience/Knowledge in Factory Automation or manufacturing environment will be an advantage
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities