Our client company was incorporated in 1989 and is one of the leading manufacturers of aluminium extrusions in the country. They have several branches situated at strategic locations throughout Malaysia. Their success has resolved around maintaining strategic and long-term partnerships with its customers. The Group’s steadfast adherence to these time tested principles has enabled the Group to enjoy uninterrupted growth and success over the last 10 years.
Currently they are looking to hire a Finance cum Admin professional to handle below responsibilities:
-To manage cash flow, report the weekly/ monthly cash position, preparing cashflow projection and assist in optimum deployment of company funds.
-To assist in preparation of financial reports, budgets, financial analysis and other reports as and when requested by management.
a) Daily accounting operations (i.e. payments & collections, staff claims & others).
b) Monthly account closing (i.e. A/C Payable, Receivable, Bank Reconciliation, Balance
Sheet & Expenses Analysist Schedule)
c) Inventory Control & Costing, GST Returns.
d) Assist the superior in fifinalization of monthly management accounts for review, analysis and evaluation.
e) Assist the superior in co-ordinate year end audit and liaise with external auditors, tax agent relating to the preparation of fifinal account and tax matters.
f) To ensure proper maintenance and filing to support all accounting entries.
g) Perform other ad-hoc assignments and task as assigned from time to time.
h)Must be willing to travel for work locally. (i.e. perform internal audit among branches)
· Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma,
Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree,
Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
· Min of 3 YEARS RELEVANT EXPERIENCE.
· Ability to learn quickly, work in a fast paced, fun environment, under pressure and meet deadlines.
· Required language (s): Bahasa Melayu, English, Mandarin.
· Required skill(s): Responsible; Integrity; Honesty; Time Management; Teamwork.
· Having knowledge of EMAS Accounting system is an added advantage.
· Candidate must possess own transport.
· 5 working days – Able to join IMMEDIATELY.
Kindly email your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities