Working Routine: Monday – Friday (7.55 a.m. to 5.30 p.m.)
Working Location: Shah Alam, Selangor
- Managing daily accounting transactions
- Handle full set of accounts, ensure accurate and timely closing of month end accounts
- Assist to review full set of accounts and ensure accurate and timely closing of month end accounts of the rest of our subsidiaries Assist in the preparation of financial reports, budgets, financial analysis, and any other reports as and when requested by management
- Analysing and reconciling general ledger, expenditure, revenue, inter-company balances etc.
- Process all relevant entries such as receipts, payments, purchases, sales and other journal entries
- Liaised with regulatory authorities, auditor and banker when required. Assist in preparing cash flow and monthly budget
- Perform ad-hoc duties as and when assigned by Superior and Management from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent
- Minimum 4 years working experience in the relevant field. Possesses a strong sense of integrity & responsibility.
- Resourceful, motivated and able to work with minimum supervision Able to communicate and write in Bahasa Malaysia, English and Mandarin will be added advantage.
- Good team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skill
- Preference: Have experience handling manufacturing account.