DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Air Cond - Ensure all school air condition are well maintained and in good working conditions
- Electrical - Able to troubleshoot minor electrical works and maintain the switchboards in proper conditions.
- Swimming pool works – swimming pool and pump house maintenance
Plumbing works – Inspect and maintain all pipes for leaks; check all toilet, sewerage system, water fountain.
- Workshop work – Carpentry, welding and repair school furniture, tools, etc.
Maintain/ Service school assets – clocks, fans, PA system, PABX, CCTV, etc.
Roof – Check leaks, check for damaged, loose or missing roof tiles, check vents and louvers for birds, nests, squirrels and insects, check flashing around chimney stacks, vent for leaks.
- Fire equipment – inspect flues and fireplace brick & mortar for cracks or damage. Check hose reel, fire hydrations and expired date.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Candidates must possess at least a professional M&E Certificate.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field. Fresh graduates shall be considered
- Language(s): English & Bahasa Malaysia
- Specialized in Maintenance/Repair (Facilities & Machinery) or equivalent.
- Candidates will act as a Building/Facilities Maintenance for this job position.
- Possess own transport and willing to work in Kuala Lumpur
- Can work independently
Interested applicants are invited to apply online by submitting your updated and detailed resume before 21 February 2021. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Work Life Balance
- Free Parking
- Medical Benefits (Outpatient, Hospitalisation & Group Term Life)