Our company is driven to find one talented and experienced Italian Cuisine Head Chef trained and studied in preparing and supervising the preparation of foods probably a perfectionist on homemade authentic Italian food. Adept at managing all food-related personnel and activity in the hospitality field in the best ways to cook design and present foodstuff.
- Strong education and hands-on experience in the preparation and management of meals and menus.
- Solid understanding of how to adjust taste and ingredients to accommodate a variety of tongues diets cultures etc.
- Exceptional communication skills for giving instructions and training staff in the best ways to design and cook present foods.
- Creative and innovative with presentation of foods for guests.
- Organized utilizing the best ways to save costs and manage time whether preparing simple short orders or complicated dishes
- Set up the kitchen with cooking utensils and equipment, like knives, pans and kitchen scales.
- Study each recipe and gather all necessary ingredients.
- Cook food in a timely manner.
- Distribute tasks to kitchen staff.
- Inform wait staff about daily specials.
- Ensure appealing plate presentation.
- Supervise Cooks and assist as needed.
- Slightly alter recipes to meet customers' needs and requests (e.g. reduce salt, remove dairy).
- Maintain food stock and place orders.
- Inspect freshness of food and discard out-of-date items.
- Experiment with recipes and suggest new ingredients.
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety regulations within the kitchen area.
- Proven work experience as a Italian Chef.
- Able to do menu engineering with costing.
- Able to handle 120 pax restaurant seating.
- Hands-on experience with various kitchen equipment (e.g. grillers and pasta makers).
- Able to create homemade pasta.
- Good knowledge of culinary, baking and pastry techniques.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Ability to remain calm and undertake various tasks.
- Solid time management abilities.
- Up-to-date knowledge of cooking techniques and recipes.
- Familiarity with sanitation regulations.
- Possess at least Culinary School Diploma.
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities