- To monitor all warehouse operation team and ensure the receiving, storage, filling area and outgoing is flow smoothly.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To monitor the movement and flow of material through receiving, storage, work-in-progress, shipping and delivery.
- Monitor with operation and transport team through proactive planning and scheduling.
- To monitor closely on stocking and storing of all materials in a safe and efficient manner.
- Ensure warehouse clean and organized.
- To review, establish and maintain effective inventory control system.
- To coordinate and execute physical inventory counts as and when required.
- To generate warehouse productivity reports.
- To assist the Manager in mentoring, coaching, and providing direction to operation team.
- To assist the manager in planning and scheduling correct and timely delivery of materials / finished products, in ensuring the smooth running of work flow in the department.
- To maintain good housekeeping and monitor the subordinate discipline.
- To perform other related job as assigned by Management from time to time.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities
Lot 719,KU6 Kawasan Industri Klang Utama ,Jalan Kapar 42100 Klang Selangor
Click to view the location on Google maps