We are a wholly owned subsidiary of Hap Seng Consolidated Berhad, a progressive and well-established public listed Company with diversified businesses in plantations, property investment and development, credit financing, trading of fertilizers and automotive as well as building materials and stone quarries.
- Responsible in software implementation according to the targeted project timeline on the user requirement study, system setting, user acceptance test, assist end-user in software parallel run and software live run.
- Understand the business needs of users, set-up, configure and maintain business applications to meet operational requirements.
- Evaluate and improve business processes along with the implementation of application systems.
- Prepare and maintain system and project documentation for changes effected
- Provide application support to users on their business systems in different locations.
- Conduct end-user training when necessary
- Diploma or Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Minimum 6 years of related working experience.
- Experience in any software project implementation, end-user support or ERP applications support.
- Experience in business requirements analysis, functional unit testing and facilitating user acceptance testing (UAT).
- Experience in Project Management will be added advantage.
- Industry knowledge in Property is compulsory for property system support.
- Industry knowledge in some or all of the following sectors: Plantations, Quarry, Manufacturing, Credit Finance, Automotive, Trading and F&B are an added advantage.
- Knowledge of MOVEX/M3 ERP system or IFCA property preferred but not compulsory.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to measure and improve existing processes and procedures
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision and able to perform in a team base environment with positive working attitude
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Medical insurance