JOB TITLE: ASSISTANT MANAGER, CONTRACTS
- To lead and supervise in the pre and post contract administration.
- Dealing with consultants, contractors in dissolving issue pertaining to the contracts.
- Assist project team on matters relating contract administration and project procurement.
- Preparing feasibility studies, budgeting, cash flow projection for development projects.
- Adopting value engineering for alternatives to increase functionality and cost effective.
- Must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Quantity Survey or equivalent
- Minimum 6 years of related experience
- To compile, prepare recommendations for award of work packages within the budgeted cost and targeted timeline.
- To execute monthly progress payment for all Contractors and Consultants by end of every Month.
- To prepare, update Project Feasibility/Budget regularly.
- To play an active role in value engineering.
- To monitor, review and manage Consultants’ performance effectively.
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture