As a Business Development Executive, the qualified candidate will be responsible for strategically positioning the company's based solutions as one of the core solutions into a defined geographic territory. Key industries in this geographic territory consist of High Tech, Consumer Electronics, Utilities, Oil & Gas and Financial Services.
- Proactively call into existing customers to broaden and deepen adoption of our tools.
Prospect for new customers in the assigned territory and close new sales for our products and services.
Team with application engineering to uncover customer pains and demonstrate our solutions.
Articulate our company's product and business proposition to C Level decision makers.
Collaborate with customer success and application engineering to set direction for the territory and assure proper service to our customers and prospects.
Manage sales forecast and meet monthly and quarterly goals set for the territory.
- A bachelor's degree – Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering
4 years of professional work experience (or equivalent experience) is required.
A background selling technology products and services at a transactional and enterprise level is a must
Demonstrated success managing business using a CRM system.
- Proven success in penetrating new markets and developing new business.
Demonstrated ability to develop and execute strategic territory and account plans.
- Proven record of accomplishment and over-achievement of goals.
Experience with Customer Success strategies.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities