- To manage project construction railways activities in construction, earthwork, road infrastructure & etc.
- Handling site management team, to liaise with China Main-con and Local Subcon, local government and local village people
- To monitor and to ensure the quality of the earth is according to the specification and requirement.
- To ensure that the planning and the progress of construction railways activities in accordance with the overall project schedule.
- To control and manage the cost of the project and material used within the budgeted amount.
- Ensure that documentations are timely delivered and prepared in accordance to approved processes
- To coordinate the safe implementation of construction railways consultant’s activities with support of HSE and other stakeholders
- To coordinate and liaise with Employer and other external parties as necessary
- To support Safety officer to execute safety, environment, legal & corporate requirement for the whole project
- To monitor, follow up, consolidate and coordinate all construction railways activities (weekly meeting, daily power operation, work access, etc.)
- To handle and carry out any ad-hoc duties which will be assigned from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Ms Office & Computer literature
- Required language(s) English, Bahasa Malaysia and Chinese
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Experience in infrastructure construction and earthwork will be an added advantage.
- Possess positive working attitude and able to perform multi-tasking
- Willing to learn and committed to work
- Applicants must be willing to work in Kelantan / Terengganu / Pahang
- Possess own transport
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
Kelantan / Terengganu / Pahang
Click to view the location on Google maps