- Responsible for the full set of accounts, analyze Company financial reports and status performance in ensuring all account activities and functions are in an accurate and timely manner.
- Ensure internal control, policies, and procedures are followed and financial reports are maintained in accordance with Financial Reporting Standard.
- Analyze and review Company inventory levels.
- Assist in the preparations of the annual budget and periodic forecast exercise.
- Liaise with the auditor, tax agent, and other regulatory bodies, including preparation of relevant schedules and supporting documentation.
- Maintain accurate and complete records for all capital expenditures and SST.
- Maintain fiscal files and ensure up to date records of documents transactions.
- Assist and review the manufacturing ERP development and costing structure.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post-Graduate Professional Certificate in Accountancy or equivalent.
- Required Skill(s): Leadership, communication skill, analytical skills, problem-solving, and Self-Driven
- Able to work and deliver under pressure with high initiative, drive, and commitment.
Perks & Benefits
- Casual dress code
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities
- Free Parking
Klang, Selangor (Near to Klang Sentral / Setia Alam / Aman Perdana)
Click to view the location on Google maps