- Preparation and submission of monthly 'Management Accounts' and 'Cashflow Reports' together with 'Budget Analysis'.
- Preparation of monthly 'Bank Reconciliation Statements' for all bank accounts.
- Preparation and monitoring of 'Accounts Receivables' and 'Collections', 'Trade Debtors Aging, and other Debtors Schedules
- Preparation of 'Monthly Purchase Schedules', Trade Creditors Aging, and other Creditors Schedules.
- Ensure monthly statements are generated and reconciled.
- Preparation and cheking of monthly sales and SST submission.
- Liaise with auditors, company secretary, and tax consultants.
- Undertake any other tasks and jobs as may be assigned by the Management from time to time.
- Candidate must posses at least a Diploma/Advance/Higher/Graduate Diploma.
- At least 5 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Working Hours:
Monday - Friday 9:00a.m-5:30p.m
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Casual dress code
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
Suite 9B.03, Level 10, 2 Lorong Dungun Kiri, Wisma E&C
Click to view the location on Google maps