- Handle full statutory audit assignments
- To liase with clients on all aspects of audit assignments
- Identify existing or potential problem areas and non-compliance with established policies, procedures and contracts
- Accumulate, review and analyze financial and operational data
- Work with management team to recommend and implement process improvements
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or equivalent, preferably with accreditations: LCCI/CPA/ACCA.
- Possess good communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Highly motivated with ability to multitask and complete assignments within time constraints and deadlines.
- Good knowledge of basic bookkeeping procedures
- Able to work independently and willing to work overtime to meet deadline
- Computer literate and familiar with Audit Express (AXP) and BrassTax softwares will be an advantage;
- Able to converse and write well in English & Bahasa Malaysia (Chinese will be an added advantage).
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status
Perks & Benefits
- Bonus and performance incentive
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Annual leave
- Paid study & exam leaves and exam fee reimbursable
- Medical benefits
- Company trip/vacation & annual dinner
- Guidance from qualified management staff
- Professional and seminar training provided
- Personal development opportunities
- Central location and nearby public transport
- Safe and pleasant working environment
- Remuneration is commensurate with qualifications and experience and will be reviewed based on performance
Contact Ms. Liza or Yati at 03-62530016 for immediate interview arrangement OR email your application and resume including current and expected salary and contact number to email@example.com for interview appointment.
All applicants will be treated as strictly confidential.
Only short listed candidates will be notified.