- Responsible for all aspects of financial accounting, statutory reporting and tax matters.
- Oversee the AP / AR / GL / fixed assets operations of the Group.
- Manage revenue and costing, billings and collection efforts.
- Monitor monthly transactions of Joint Venture (JV) Projects and JV associates.
- Oversee internal control functions for the company.
- Prepare monthly financial and operations review for the management.
- Preparing financial projections and feasibility studies on development projects.
- Prepare monthly company and project’s cash flow projections.
- Prepare annual budget with inputs from various department.
- Budgetary control – quarterly comparison and analysis of actual vs forecast/budget for Profit or Loss and Cash Flow.
- Operational and administrative functions related to utilization, maintenance and operation of banking facilities.
- Fully in charge of accounting operations of Companies/Projects assigned.
- Lead and perform audit works, manage audit matters and assist in preparing annual statutory accounts, audit proofing, notes, dormant companies and other audit matters.
- Supervise the quality of monthly subsidiaries' reporting and perform checks.
- Assist in preparing BOD paper & other management papers and slides presentation of final audit and other reports.
- Ad-hoc work as needed. Provide ad hoc reports and other ad hoc duties as prescribed by GCFO to assist management requirements.
- Degree in Accountancy or professional accounting qualification and at least 6 years of working experience in the related field including auditing is required for this position.
- Experience in group consolidation, MFRS standards and SAP Knowledge is an advantage.
- Well verse in statutory requirement in accounting standard, tax regulations, and other accounting related.
- Achievement oriented, independent and possess high degree of self-motivation, result-oriented and able to work under pressure.
- Experience in rolling out of SAP/BPC system will be an advantage.
- Good time management skills.
- Experience in property industry is an advantage
- Experience in financial accounting related in property development is an advantage.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Flexible working hours
- Medical insurance
1961, Jalan Bertam, Seberang Perai, 13200, Kepala Batas, Pulau Pinang
Click to view the location on Google maps