Key Duties & Responsibilities
- To provide field service, pre-sales and post-sales engineering support.
- To provide service repair, preventive maintenance and product consultations on our scope of supply (systems, spare parts and robots) to customers.
- To follow up for any new investment that customer may undertake in service and engineering related to robots
- To escalate service problems and take ownership of problems until they are resolved To manage customers’ expectations with quick, clear and accurate delivery of pro-active service, information and consultations
- To ensure all services and projects meet planned time, cost and customer requirements. To prepare service/project report, filing and update service documents
- To adhere to the company’s process flow and compliance.
- Certificate in Mechanical / Electrical / Mechatronic Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in Mechanical or electrical trade.
- Desirable to have knowledge in PLC (Programmable Logic Controller) and C++ programming.
- Solid experience in robotic applications or other automated systems.
- Experience in Medical Devices/Equipment will be an added advantage.
- Able to work under pressure, long working hours and on weekend or Public Holiday (if necessary).
- Team player but also capable to work independently.
- Positive & proactive attitude, have good sense of time management
- Good Personal Ethics
- Preferred Australian & PR currently located in Melbourne or willing to relocate to Melbourne
Perks & Benefits
- European based working culture
- Personal development opportunities
- Competitive employee benefits
- Conducive working environment
Melbourne, Australia and Daegu, South Korea
Click to view the location on Google maps